Associate Embedded Engineer
ChargerGoGo provides a network of on-demand portable phone charging stations. ChargerGoGo is an IoT technology company based in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. Previously, our team has successfully shared over 8 million portable phone chargers and 1 million charging stations in China, Sweden, Australia, Singapore, UAE, and other regions. Currently, we are launching our platform in North America. Whenever you need to charge your phone, just pick-up a portable battery that includes everything you need to recharge on-the-go. When you’re done, just drop off the battery at any charging station near you.
This role will be responsible for the debugging, integration, and testing of software applications of embedded devices and systems
- Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production, including networking signal troubleshooting
- Work on PCB design and schematics diagrams according to Product Project Plan or other tasks as assigned by senior management
- Troubleshoot and test PCB prototype & electronic components to board level, using various methods and testing equipment; Repair and/or replace electronic components to board level; verify repairs using start-up testing procedures, may required welding and soldering
- Optimize current product design including electronic components and electronic modules based on readings from instrument and circuit design
- Work closely with hardware and software systems engineers to support board-bring up and the design, testing, calibration of control algorithms
- 2+ years working experience in electronics engineering preferred, passionate in electronics R&D work;
- Bachelor of Science or above in Electronic and Information Engineering, Computer Science，Instrument and Meter Engineering, Automation Engineering or other related fields.
- Proven working experience in PCB design and embedded software system integration environment with preemptive, multitasking real-time operating systems; familiarity with related test equipment is a plus.
- Relevant experience with STM32, microcontroller, ARM-based serial peripheral technology and device networking/communication protocol
- 5. Solid embedded programming skills in C/C++
- Experience in embedded system design and testing methodology
- Strong team player and communicator with deep hands-on experience is strongly preferred; you will work closely with multiple teams of software developers supporting R&D programs;
- Can work overtime and perform under pressure when urgent tasks are assigned
- Language requirement: English and Mandarin