Chief Operating Officer
ChargerGoGo provides a network of on-demand portable phone charging stations. ChargerGoGo is an IoT technology company based in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. Previously, our team has successfully shared over 8 million portable phone chargers and 1 million charging stations in China, Sweden, Australia, Singapore, UAE, and other regions. Currently, we are launching our platform in North America. Whenever you need to charge your phone, just pick-up a portable battery that includes everything you need to recharge on-the-go. When you’re done, just drop off the battery at any charging station near you.
The ideal candidate has extensive experience coaching and coordinating various teams throughout the organization. They recognize strengths in employees and help them utilize those strengths to achieve success. This person helps set goals for the company but isn't afraid to get involved in the tactical day-to-day. They set up corporate functions and processes that allow the company to continue to scale at a rapid pace. This person maintains focus on the 'here and now' so that the CEO can focus on longer-term and bigger picture ideas. This person will be an advocate for fostering and promoting company culture.
Above all this person is a people leader.
- Oversee day-to-day internal company operations.
- Further define and implement operations strategy, structure, and processes.
- Manage all corporate functions, including Business Development, Product and Development, Customer Success, HR/Talent, Accounting/Finance and Compliance.
- Work alongside other leadership team members to provide thoughtful insight in ensuring operations and other teams (product, engineering, sales, etc) are all working together effectively.
- Implement measures to control and reduce operational costs and improve efficiency.
- Provide a structured and analytical approach to assessing potential company-wide inefficiencies and recommending improvement strategies to leadership.
- Maintain a deep understanding of all aspects of the company.
- Interview, hire, train, and mentor the operations team.
- Drive strong company culture by being an advocate for the entirety of the company.
- Play a key role in the Executive Team
- Build a strong and cohesive cross-functional partnership between Business Development, Operations, Engineering, and Product
- Run efficient operations organization and scale as needed
- Effectively communicate with leadership to recognize business and product efficiencies and areas of improvement
Qualifications and Experience:
- 10+ years of experience in an operational leadership role, Preferably worked for at least two companies in an operational leadership role.
- Self-driven and comfortable working at a high-growth enterprise startup
- Experience building and managing cross-functional teams
- Strong relationship skills and ability to connect with employees at all levels and departments
- Ability to hire and level up rockstar performers
- Ability to lead a growing team autonomously
- Experience dealing with conflict resolution
- Excellent organization and planning skills, with great attention to detail
- Excellent presentation skills - Verbal, written and presentation
- Extensive project management experience
- Collaborative team player who takes the lead in driving initiatives, working across teams (Ops, Product Management, Sales, Engineering), and structuring approaches to new opportunities
- Experience with managing department or company budget, setting financial goals and participating in company's financial decisions
- Expertise in people operations, including talent acquisition, compensation, benefits, performance management, corporate culture and HR policy
- Upbeat and highly passionate about building a truly great company