VP, Business Development
ChargerGoGo provides a network of on-demand portable phone charging stations. ChargerGoGo is an IoT technology company based in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. Previously, our team has successfully shared over 8 million portable phone chargers and 1 million charging stations in China, Sweden, Australia, Singapore, UAE, and other regions. Currently, we are launching our platform in North America. Whenever you need to charge your phone, just pick-up a portable battery that includes everything you need to recharge on-the-go. When you’re done, just drop off the battery at any charging station near you.
- Develop and execute a business development plan and strategy that maximize market penetration
- Lead the business development team to achieve sales quota
- Manage the overall budget of the internal and external business development team
- Represent the company to attend to trade shows and any other business related events to explore business opportunities
- Build an impactful sales funnel from prospecting and existing business partnerships
- Lead, train, and motivate a business development team, setting individual sale targets
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results to management
- Oversee the activities and performance of the sales team
- Build and constantly optimize the training system for internal sales teams and external sales agents
- Taking manufacturing managers, process and maintenance engineers, and C-level executives through the sales process
- Representing our products and services in a professional and creative manner
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university is preferred.
- Minimum of seven years related experience.
- Experience in generating new business.
- A proven track record of selling products and services in hospitality, convention, hospital, retail industries.
- Have passion, be driven, entrepreneurial and creative.
- Have strong written and oral communication skills.
- Be team oriented and comfortable collaborating with other staff.
- Travel throughout national areas is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and CRM systems.