ChargerGoGo provides a network of on-demand portable phone charging stations. ChargerGoGo is an IoT technology company based in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. Previously, our team has successfully shared over 8 million portable phone chargers and 1 million charging stations in China, Sweden, Australia, Singapore, UAE, and other regions. Currently, we are launching our platform in North America. Whenever you need to charge your phone, just pick-up a portable battery that includes everything you need to recharge on-the-go. When you’re done, just drop off the battery at any charging station near you.
This position is for developing the core technologies around ChargerGoGo - the most popular charging stations in the U.S.
What you will do
- You'll collaborate with a team of engineers and managers to create applications used by our customers around the world
- Write clean, self-documenting code that follows best practices and design patterns
- Provide creative ideas to improve our product and technology
- Think beyond the specifications in order to delight customers or grow the business
- Be a self-starter that can, at times, take initiative and execute on projects with little direction
● 3+ years of backend experience
● Excellent problem-solving skills, good communication skills, and teamwork spirit
● Familiar with Java, with good programming skills
● Knowledge and practice in micro service framework (such as Spring Boot) is preferred
● Familiar with the principles and key technologies of distributed systems
● Familiar with Cloud Platform like AWS, GCP
● Knowledge and practice in distributed messaging and storage systems (such as Kafka/RabbitMQ, Redis, MongoDB) is preferred
● Experience with Docker, Kubernetes,Ansible/Terraform, etc. is preferred