Business Operations Coordinator
ChargerGoGo provides a network of on-demand portable phone charging stations. ChargerGoGo is an IoT technology company based in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. Previously, our team has successfully shared over 8 million portable phone chargers and 1 million charging stations in China, Sweden, Australia, Singapore, UAE, and other regions. Currently, we are launching our platform in North America. Whenever you need to charge your phone, just pick-up a portable battery that includes everything you need to recharge on-the-go. When you’re done, just drop off the battery at any charging station near you.
Operations Coordinators perform a variety of resource management and strategic planning tasks to ensure their organization is adequately staffed and supplied.
- Facilitating cross-channel feedback from customers
- Develop and implement data analysis to optimize business operations efficiency
- Organize the resources and vendors, coordinate with internal team, external vendors, and clients for charging station installations and maintenance
- Work with team leaders, managers and department heads to learn departmental needs and goals
- Observe, review and analyze processes to identify inefficiencies and areas where improvements could be made
- Identify and resolve any problems in the operational and process
- Design and maintain clear operational guides to ensure consistency of operations
- Deliver reports to department heads, management teams and boards of directors to provide insight into the overall efficiency of the organization
- Generate heatmap or visualizations tools to identify business opportunities or operational gaps
Qualifications and Experience:
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, above average proficiency in Microsoft Excel, CRM, ERP systems.
- Familiarity with electronic data processing and manipulation
- Professionalism, integrity, self-discipline, resourcefulness, takes initiative
- Bachelor degree in STEM-related field preferred