Customer Success Manager, Distributor
ChargerGoGo provides a network of on-demand portable phone charging stations. ChargerGoGo is an IoT technology company based in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. Previously, our team has successfully shared over 8 million portable phone chargers and 1 million charging stations in China, Sweden, Australia, Singapore, UAE, and other regions. Currently, we are launching our platform in North America. Whenever you need to charge your phone, just pick-up a portable battery that includes everything you need to recharge on-the-go. When you’re done, just drop off the battery at any charging station near you.
- Identify and develop the potential distribution partners among ATM, vending machine, locker, event planning companies in the US market.
- Use promotional methods such as phone calls, emails and social media to reach potential clients and build a long-lasting business relationship with them.
- Conduct presentations to demonstrate to potential distributors the benefits of ChargerGoGo charging kiosks and portable chargers.
- Organize training materials and conduct training webinars/meetings/conferences to our IBO (independent business owner) partners.
- Establish and maintain healthy, long-term relationships with distributors to generate repeat business and referrals.
- Conduct business reviews with customers on a regular basis determining areas of opportunity, growth and establishing mutual agreed upon goals/objectives.
- Research sales statistics and establish sales potential with new businesses
- Become an expert in our ChargerGoGo offerings and serve as a go-to source for clients who want more information concerning our products.
- Work cross-functionally with our Sales, Marketing, IT, Implementation, Operations, and Finance Departments to drive customer initiatives within the organization.
- Balance your role as a customer advocate and strong representative of ChargerGoGo.
- Anticipate customer needs proactively before they arise.
- Demonstrated track record conducting small- and large-scale training, public speaking, and speech.
- Demonstrated selling, negotiating, and relationship management skills. Results-orientation to meet and exceed assigned financial, performance, and customer satisfaction goals
- Ability to organize and analyze data to communicate during face-to-face, video, or phone-based meetings (internally and externally).
- Demonstrated solid communication skills, and ability to create and present compelling material to any level of employee in a setting (c-suite, decision makers, accounting POC).
- Ability to act as the subject matter expert on your clients with internal stakeholders, reporting on trends, issues, and opportunities that will help us to improve product offerings and operations.
- Operate as a team player with demonstrated ability to execute across a cross-functional team.
- Must be able to work independently. Travel may be needed as needed to client sites.
- Strong working knowledge of PC based Internet and software applications.
- Good at building presentations through PowerPoint or keynotes; video editing skill preferred.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience with CRM systems (Ex. HubSpot) a plus
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university preferred