ChargerGoGo provides a network of on-demand portable phone charging stations. ChargerGoGo is an IoT technology company based in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. Previously, our team has successfully shared over 8 million portable phone chargers and 1 million charging stations in China, Sweden, Australia, Singapore, UAE, and other regions. Currently, we are launching our platform in North America. Whenever you need to charge your phone, just pick-up a portable battery that includes everything you need to recharge on-the-go. When you’re done, just drop off the battery at any charging station near you.
This position is for developing the frontend of core technologies around ChargerGoGo - the most popular charging stations in U.S.
What you will do
- You'll collaborate with a team of engineers and designers to create applications used by our customers around the world
- Write clean, self-documenting code that follows best practices and design patterns
- Provide creative ideas to improve our product and technology
- Think beyond the specifications in order to delight customers or grow the business
- Be a self-starter that can, at times, take initiative and execute on projects with little direction
- 3+ years of frontend experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills, good communication skills, and teamwork spirit
- Solid knowledge of developing front-end applications
- Proficient in at least one cross platform frontend framework such as React Native, Flutter is preferred
- Have a strong demonstrated ability to ship high-quality products, both at work and outside of work
- Self-motivated, collaborative, and diligent work ethic