ChargerGoGo provides a network of on-demand portable phone charging stations. ChargerGoGo is an IoT technology company based in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. Previously, our team has successfully shared over 8 million portable phone chargers and 1 million charging stations in China, Sweden, Australia, Singapore, UAE, and other regions. Currently, we are launching our platform in North America. Whenever you need to charge your phone, just pick-up a portable battery that includes everything you need to recharge on-the-go. When you’re done, just drop off the battery at any charging station near you.
This position is for developing the core technologies around ChargerGoGo - the most popular charging stations in the U.S.
What you will do
1. You'll collaborate with a team of engineers and managers to create applications used by ourcustomers around the world
2. Write clean, self-documenting code that follows best practices and design patterns
3. Provide creative ideas to improve our product and technology
4. Think beyond the specifications in order to delight customers or grow the business
5. Be a self-starter that can, at times, take initiative and execute on projects with little direction
● 3+ years off ull stack experience
● Excellent problem-solving skills, good communication skills, and teamwork spirit;
● Proficient inat least one frontend framework like React, Angular, Vue etc
● Proficient inat least one backend environment like NodeJS or Java Spring
● Familiar with the principles and key technologies of distributed systems.
● Good understanding and comfort with SQL(MySQL, Postgres etc) and No-SQLstorage(Mongo, Redis etc) system
● Experience with building tests (unit, integration, end-to-end)
● Experience with Cloud platforms like GCP, AWSetc.