Sales Administrative Assistant
ChargerGoGo provides a network of on-demand portable phone charging stations. ChargerGoGo is an IoT technology company based in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. Previously, our team has successfully shared over 8 million portable phone chargers and 1 million charging stations in China, Sweden, Australia, Singapore, UAE, and other regions. Currently, we are launching our platform in North America. Whenever you need to charge your phone, just pick-up a portable battery that includes everything you need to recharge on-the-go. When you’re done, just drop off the battery at any charging station near you.
- Working with BD Director and operations team to ensure quotes are processed correctly.
- Ensure all the following are completed in a timely manner:
- Processing customers order into CRM/Quick Book in line with company processes.
- Ensure new customers receive companies Terms of Business and associated legal agreements.
- Maintain customer records on the CRM database, ensuring changes in address or contacts are updated promptly.
- Communicate with customers regarding all aspects of their orders.
- Process Customer Invoices in a timely manner.
- Process customer returns and adhere to procedures and systems.
- Prepare and ship customer orders/items for repair process.
- Support the sales team with quotes, pricing and lead times.
- Ensuring stock takes are carried out in line with the needs of the business.
- Processing global customer quotations, orders, invoices.
- Managing and assisting with customer shipments and all relevant paperwork is completed correctly. •
- Ensure incoming shipments are processed and stored correctly.
- Cover day to day tasks for the global team as and when required
- Occasional attendance at Exhibitions to meet and greet customers and prospects.
- Meeting and greeting visitors to the office in a professional and welcoming manner.
- Responding to correspondence in a professional and timely manner, including phone and email communications.
- General administrative duties to support the needs of the business.
- Other ad-hoc activities to support the needs of the business or as requested by the CEO.
Qualifications and Experience:
- The ideal candidate will be educated to graduate level
- Ideally be experienced in sales/administrative support or equivalent. (Strong Customer Service preferably Client Facing , but Sales NOT a MUST)
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience in order processing (CRM system) or an equivalent system. (NOT a must, but MUST be computer savvy
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail with ability to organize and prioritize.
- Advanced experience using Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Strong team working skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work to deadlines.
- Knowledge of logistics including use of DHL, UPS and online web solutions